Chapter #10

Sakura POV
Today I'm working with Karrbox. It has been a week since my first day. Today I got up not feeling good. I call Hoppo.

Sakura:

Hi Hoppo today maybe a bad day I got up not feeling well.

Hoppo

Okay. Do you want the day off?

Sakura

No, thank you. I don't want to be alone if it going to be bad if I'm along for a long time.

Hoppo

I forgot okay you be in the tower all day today with Karrbox he broke is foot.

Sakura

That fine I will let him or radio someone if I'm got any worst. I see you soon.

Hoppo

Please do. and see you soon.

I turn and see Jess and maxi. I do not feel well, so I'm staying in the tower all day I can't be along when I'm not feeling well.

Jess POV:
It's going to be a bad day for her. I can tell by her voice that sick not well today. 

I spoke. It okays you to be in the tower today. We keep an eye on you. .

Maxi POV:
I can tell Sakura not feeling well.

Yeah, we can radio a few times to check on you and whoever is in the tower can radio to Hoppo or any of us if they need help.

Sakura POV:
Karrbox will be there in the tower because of a broken foot. So, I'm not alone today. I will tell you guys. I took my meds and got ready to go. We made it to Bondi when I felt dizzy and almost fell if Whippet didn't catch me in time. Are you okay Sakura? I'm fine just dizzy. I'm staying in the tower all day with Karrbox. Okay. Just please be careful. I will.