Chapter #187

Angel POV:
I got up and look in the mirror and see my hair growing back and it is coming out as white. Hey brother my hair is going to be white. Cool I'm happy to hear that. I got ready for work.

Maxi POV:
I heard everything and I Very happy for Angel. We made it to Bondi. I'm working with Angel and Jess. We made it to Bondi. Hey Angel we together up north flags. Copy I pick her up and hear her laugh. It made me smile.

Jess POV:
I smile at her laugh. I'm down south flags with Huz. We went down I happy to see her smile and laughing again. Radio in for me please

South flags to central:
Kid is going in to reuse a teen.

Central to South Flags
Copy got an eye on him.

Bisho POV:
I'm walking around the beach on my day off when I saw a guy getting close to Buddy. I going to keep an eye on him. I see Angel going in. Buddy came over to me like he knows that guy is bad news or Angel is having a bad day.

Angel POV:
I have a real bad feeling about a guy I saw. I see Buddy is next to Bisho. Come here Buddy. Sorry Bisho. It okay. Are you okay you look like you are thinking of something? I'm okay just have a bad feeling today. Okay I see you guys tomorrow. Bye Bisho. I walked over to the rhino and set down. Hey Yestey I have a bad feeling about a guy I just saw.

Yestey POV:
You okay we can keep an eye on him and if this feeling get worse we head up to the tower. Okay thank you Yestey.

Central to South flags
It's your lunch break Jess and Maxi is coming to take over for you.

South Flags to central
Copy on our way.

Hoppo:
Hey sweetie can you please come over to my office. Yes I'm on my way. The Dr called me and said that you Miss your appointment?

Angel:
I didn't even know that I had one. Can I go and see my Dr?

Hoppo
Yes and I coming with you.

Angel:
Okay thank you.

Dr Cullen:
Hi Miss Pollock. Your Blood test came back and we need to up your seizure meds again. But everything else is good.

Angel
Okay thank you Dr Cullen. I been tried for a few days. I.....

Dr Cullen:
I need help in here. 

A nurse run in and help me with Miss Pollock. The seizure stopped and it was only 3 mins long. I wheel her to her boss. Hi, she can't work for the rest of the day. Let her rest for the day she can go back to working tomorrow.

Hoppo:
Okays thanks you Dr Cullen.

Dr Cullen:
Your Welcome. Oh her meds are up to 2 in the morning and 2 at night she may be tried for the Frist day or 2.

Hoppo
Okay we see you next month.

Jess POV:
I walked over to the tower and see Yestey but not Angel. Hey where Angel. Hoppo wanted to talk to her. Okay thank you. I see a guy who I have a bad feeling about.