chapter #48

Angel POV:
We talked for a few more mins. I fell into another vision I love how it happens. Sorry Hoppo It was a vision. It how they boys will be happy to see Singlets again and some new one be happy. I can't see his face, but he sounds nice. He is. We don't tell the boys his name just says an old lifeguard is coming back after so long. We meet him tomorrow.

Hoppo
That a good plan I let you get back to work if you need anything let one of the boys know. I will. I very happy to be back. I very happy to see you back too.

Angel POV:
I walk back to the tower and see Terry and Cory in the tower Hi guys. Hey Angel, what did the boss want? He has something to tell us after work I know what it is but not saying. Okay. I see a group I told the guys look like a fight is happen. I radio saying A fight close to the 3rd ramp. I see Jess and Whippet brake it up Hey Angel calls the cops please. I call hello 000 what service do you need cops please we had a fight at Bondi Beach the cops be there in 5 minutes. Okay thank you. Jess the cops be here in 5 mins. Copy thanks.

Terry POV:
I'm happy to see Angel back to work and already helping others she scared us bad when she stopped breathing. I'm glad Hoppo and Quinn was here for her. I see a hand go up Tower to Reidy there a hand gone up in front of you about 50 mil out. Copy going in. I see him go out and got the lady in. We happy to help people it our job. I hear Angel start laughing. I see her looking at Cory and I see him making faces. It is funny to see him do them. I happy to see Angel happy and better.