chapter #103

Hoppo POV:
I see Karrbox and Jess bring Angel in my office I got up and asked what happen? She had a seizure. After rescues a surfer at the cliffs. We tell you something later when she wakes up you be happy. Okay. Lay her on the couch we did. Hey Hoppo I'm covering Angel sift for today. Thank you Karrbox. Then left I got back working on my computer.

Angel POV:
I wake up and I'm in Hoppo office. Hey Hoppo. How are you feeling? I'm okay. Can Karrbox come over so we can tell you some good news. Yes, I radio him up.

Hoppo To Karrbox
Please come to my office.

Karrbox To Hoppo
On my way.

Karrbox POV:
I was call to Hoppo office. You wanted to see me. Yes. I was going to tell him about what happen at Tamo. Okay.

Angel POV:
We were training at the twins when I had a vision I had to pick between a surfer or the dummy. Both Karrbox and Jess said go after the Surfer I did. He turns out to be Nick from Speedos company. He wants me to be an Ambassador for Speedo and the whole lifeguards get some swimwear from them.

Hoppi POV:
What!!! 

You are joking. Nope it true and Nick himself be here later to talk to you. Thank You Angel you get what we been trying to do for 6 years. It okay. But can we tell the others after work? Yes, we can you be in here or in the tower. I work in the tower. We see you later. See you if need anything just tell the boys or come to my office to rest.

Angel POV:
I will thank you I see you later.