Chaper #53

Angel POV:
It's time to go home I was in Hoppo office all day. I'm breathing better. I glad the boys in blue care so much for me that I didn't have to work when I'm sick or a bad night. I said see all you boys tomorrow. Thanks again Hoppo for letting me stay in your office. I got all my stuff I had at Yestey and went home with Jess and Maxi. We went home had dinner then I took me meds. Good night, Brothers see you in the morning. I start screaming I had a bad nightmare.

Jess POV:
I'm glad my sister is home she been with Yestey last night and in Hoppo office all day today. I went and covered her up and kiss her forehead. Good night my Moonlight. I love you.

Maxi POV:
I came behaid Jess and Kiss her forehead too. Good night Angel loves you like a sister. Good night, Bro see you in the morning.

Jess POV:
Good night Bro sees you in the morning Hopefully Angel is better. I went to sleep then hear Angel moving around a lot. I went to her room to fine out it a nightmare. Hey sis it okay you Home and you with your twin and Maxi. Your fine. She woke up and said you and Maxi died like our mom and Aunt and uncle. Hey, we all okay you want me to get Maxi to show you he, okay? Yes please. Hey Maxi, can you come to Angel room she had a nightmare of us deiding. Yes, I be right there.

Maxi POV:
We went to Angel room I said Hey sis I'm okay so is Jess. We here for you. I'm so sorry to wake you up. Hey, it okay It had to be scary to have that nightmare. But we are here we even sleep in this room with you. Okay thank you and please. We will we all lay down and fell asleep.