Chapter #30

Angel POV:
I went back to the tower to get me a new shirt I felt dizzy and fell on the steps on top of my right ankle and I can't get up. I radio to the tower I fell on the steps coming to the tower and hurt my ankle can someone help me please and no I didn't hit my head. Maxi came out and asked what happen I felt dizzy and fell on my ankle. Okay let get you up and have a look. I see Quinn looking at me I said I felt dizzy still do but fell on my right ankle. Let me have a look. It a really bad sprain so no walking for 2 weeks you can still work only in the tower. I see Hoppo come in and asked what did you do? Fell on my ankle and can't walk on it for 2 weeks. I have some crunches at home so I can use if Jess let me.

Hoppo POV:
Yea if he let you but you don't want to be alone. Nope okay hey Angel you, okay? I see her fall over. Shit I heard Quinn said I turn her on the side and put a sweatshirt under her Head and start my timer on my watch. It hurts to see her go thru this. I see it been 4 mins Hey Quinn we may need an ambo it been 4 mins and not stopping. He came down and see if we do need one. She stops at 4 1/2mins. She not breathing right.  I asked dose she need oxygen. Yes, she doses. Okay. Leave her here I have a meet, or I would take her to my office. It fine Hoppo. We keep an eye on her. Thank you please call me if she gets worst, we will Maxi said thank you. She opens her eyes. And asked how long? It was 4 1/2 mins. Okay I am staying in the tower or your office you are staying in the tower you can help this two with rescues or call an ambulance or the cops for the boys. Okay bosses thank you. You're welcome I have meeting. So, see you guys later. Bye boss.

Angel POV:
I feel very weak, and Jess is going to get mad I hope he forgive me I can't live anymore if he doesn't. I see Quinn wrapping my ankle thank you Quinn I'm sorry I keep troubling you and Yak because of my seizures and asthma now this. I wish I has never been born. 

Hey, I don't want to hear that again you Make Jess happy and you make us happy well don't care if you have health problems. Or get hurt we love you like a sister. Please don't say that. Please. 

I'm sorry Quinn I love all the boys like brother or in H, and Hoppo case Uncles. We care for you. You may need to talk to Matt Dee. I will.