Chapter #57

Angel POV:
I woke up feeling a lot better. I made some breakfast for us and some lunch I went to wake the boys. I woke Jess hay bro it's time to wake up and get ready for work. Okay I'm awake sis. I went to wake Maxi it's time to wake up big bro. He older by 2 years. I'm awake little sis. We eat and go to Bondi we walk into the tower and see Deano Matt Dee and Azza. Morning all. Good morning sweetie. I glad to see you smile today. I feel a lot better I and see I'm down at backpackers with Max A. and Matt Dee. Hey Max A and Matt Dee we together at backpackers. Let go. I start to laugh and Max A. pick me up and put me on the driver side of the rhino you want me to drive yep. Yea. I drove us down to backpackers.

Jess POV:
I glad she is laughing today. Deano said. Was she sad yesterday? Yes, Hoppo was sick so I was the Boss and she show me and all the guys the text. Oh no after she show me and Maxi she passes out. I see a hand go up Central to Blue rhino there a hand gone up about 30 meters to your right. Copy Angel going in. We watch her go out.

Angel POV:
I went in to save this guy he asked where the lifeguard? I'm a lifeguard. Not you're not no girl can be a Lifeguard. Come on we need to go in you using all your strength so hope on and I get you in. She kicks me in the side I almost fell off, but I hold on to the ropes. I puddle us in the walk over to Matt Dee and asked why you sent a girl after me she no lifeguard.

Matt Dee POV:
Girls can be lifeguard she went because me and the other had all gone out, so she was the only one left to save you. He turns around the turn back and hit me in the face I hear Angel radio for some cops.

Angel POV:
Blue rhino to Central we need cops this guy just hit Matt Dee and still hitting him I scared a girl. Coming to me. She starts to hit me and keep saying I told you to say away from Maxi and Jess. I can't Jess is my brother, and we live together. I don't care and Jess don't have a sister. Yes, he does. I was holding the radio so the boys in the tower could hear what happing.

Jess POV:
I hear Angel asked for cops Matt Dee just got hit then I hear the radio go off and hear a girl telling Angel I don't have a sis and then I hear Angel said yes he dose then She said help we loon and see A girl hitting Angel the cops came and took both the girl and guy away. I see Max A and Whippet down with both Matt Dee and Angel.

Central to Hoppo 

can you come over Both Angel and Matt Dee were hurt. 

Hoppo to Central Copy Coming.

Hoppo Pov:
I hear everything that happened on the sand I run over as Whippet and Terry bring Angel and Matt Dee. Up to the tower hi Boss. I asked you guys, okay? Yes. No. What wrong Angel That guy kicks me in the side I'm hurting really bad okay I call Quinn up. 

Central to Quinn can you please come up and check angel and Matt Dee.

 Quinn to Central coming.

I hope nothing bad. I hope not either Boss.

Quinn POV:
I went to the tower and see both Matt Dee and Angel black and blue. I checked and they are fine just bad bruise and bruise ribs they be fine just 4 weeks in the tower for the bruising to heal. Okay thank you Quinn anytime boss. Jess said he go down and cove for Matt Dee. Deano said he cover for Angel thank you both.