Chapter #74

Jess POV:
Angel got hit by a car today she pushes H out of the way. We are waiting on Angel she came out we have to wake her up every 2 hours. Quinn and Yak are staying with us. We made it home. We got dinner and we eat and got ready for bed. I told them good Night.

Angel POV:
I'm glad nothing bad happen to me or H. I am feeling so sick I told Yak he in my room. It okays It the meds they gave you. Okay. See you and a few hours. I fell asleep. I got up every time they wake me up to check on me. I told Maxi I feel like a seizure is about to happen. Okay let lay you down on the floor. I stop see him.

Maxi POV:
Yak and Quinn, I need help. 

Angel just looks at me, but it looks like she not seeing me at all. She starts seizing. I turn on my timer. Yak came in. She told me she feels a seizure and after a few minutes she look like she couldn't see me anymore before the seizure started. Okay. It been 3 mins. She stops and now in a deep sleep. I look at Yak she fine. But be more tried than she uses too. Okay It Jess turn to watch her. Yep, here he is. Hey, she just had a seizure now in a deep sleep she okay. Okay Thank you. You're welcome. Just Yell if you need anything. Can one of you stay with me I don't think I can be alone right now. What if we made a place for us all in the living room. Yes please.

Quinn POV:
We made it to the living room to sleep and keep an eye on Angel. I hope she be able to work and get better soon.