Chapter #17

Jess POV:
We are leaving the hospital Sakura asked how are we getting home? I call Hoppo he is sending Matt Dee. Okay I going to talk to Matt Dee if that okay with you after we get home that fine Matt dropping me off Bondi so I can cover for him as he talks to you.

Sakura POV:
Okay brother. Hey Matt. "Hey Sakura I hear you need to talk to me Hoppo said we can talk in his office that fine". Is it okay I Hoppo set in it too that fine with me. We see you later Jess. See you later Sunshine, He always call me that on days like this and moonlight on nights like last night. That cool. It helps me to see that if I see the sunlight I made to another day if I see the moonlight, I made it another Day. It fine. Hey Hoppo hey guy do you want me to leave not please okay I stay. Here what been happen I was 11 years old when I had a bad seizure and when into a coma so I scared Jess bad that he said That he will always try to be there for me even we all miles apart from each other so. I tell my aunt I wanted to come back home she told me Jess never love me I'm just a sick girl looking for people to help me not doing stuff myself. I got a job and showed her I can do stuff myself then. I got some money and moved back here.

Hoppo POV:
We glad you told us please don't put yourself down we all here to help you.

Matt Dee POV:
You can talk to me or anyone here. We will be happy to help in any way we can.

Sakura POV:
Thank you both of you. Oh, Hoppo I can work tomorrow just in the tower. Okay. Thanks for tell me it closing tine let get you home we see you tomorrow. You know what I had a good day any way. That good Sweetie. See you tomorrow Hoppo. Bye Matt and thank you talking did help. You're welcome anytime you need to talk just call me. I will.