Chapter #44

Yetsey POV:
The nurse call Sakura Pollock? Me, Quinn, and Yak went up Family? No co-workers Her brother is home sick. Okay come on back. Here her room. The Dr be here in a few mins. We walk in we see her awake. How are you feeling Sweetie? Sick and tried. Okay we just waiting on the Dr. Thank you for saving me 2x today. You're welcome. The Dr come in and said family? No, her brother is home sick. Okay she has a bad Stomach Infection. That why she had these seizures today. Okay. We keep her for 3days then she can go home someone can stay here with her because her seizure can still happy. Okay I stay with her. Okay we Let Hoppo and everyone know. Hey when can she go back to work, she can go back in after she out of the hospital only in the tower for two weeks. Okay. Thank you.

Quinn POV
I'm glad she be okay. I going to call Hoppo.

Quinn
Hi Hoppo Angel has a bad Stomach infection that why she had so many seizures. She going to been in hospital for 3 days. Then she can go back to work the same day is out but only in the tower for 2 weeks.

Hoppo
Thank you for letting me know. I call Bisho and see if he can Cover for Angel. I put her in the tower for next 2 weeks. See you later.

Quinn
You're Welcome. I See You later.

Hoppo POV:
I need to tell Jess and the others about Angel.

Hoppo
Hi Jess Angel has a bad Stomach infection and be in the hospital for 3 days.

Jess
Oh no Thank you for telling me. Please keep me updated.

Hoppo
I will please get some rest I talk to you later.

Jess
Okay I talk to you later. And I try.

Hoppo POV:
I have to See if Bisho can cover for Angel.

Hoppo:
Hi Bisho, can you cover for Angel for 3 day She in the hospital with a bad Stomach infection.

Bisho
Yes, I cover for her. Where is she working these 3 days?

Hoppo
Bondi tomorrow. Bonte Friday. Then back at Bondi Saturday.

Bisho
I will cover for her. Let me know how she is doing please.

Hoppo
I will. See you tomorrow.

Bisho
See you tomorrow.