Chapter # 47.

Hoppo POV:
After Angel call and told me about the vision she had It sounds like a guy we call Singlets. He works here for a few years then he went to do others stuff. I got a call.

Hoppo
Hello this is Bruse Hopkins Speaking.

Singlets
Hi Hoppo its Singlets. I would if I can come back as a lifeguard? I'm move back home with my family.

Hoppo
Yes, you can come in tomorrow around 6:30. Then you can meet the new lifeguards.

Singlets
I see you tomorrow. Then Thank you.

Hoppo
You're welcome. See you tomorrow.

Hoppo POV:
Angel was right he been gone for 13 years now back to help.

Hoppo To Tower 

Angel can you please come to my office.

Angel to Hoppo 

Copy Coming.

Angel POV:
I walk into the tower, and everyone turn to me and asked how can we help you? Then Jess said No way your hair changes back. Yep, it me boys Sakura aka Angel My hair change color all the time but this is my real hair color. I had a vision again brother and. It a good one this time. What really it been years since your last one. I know. My radio went off Hoppo asking me to come to his office. I knock on the door Come in. I went in. Good morning Hoppo. Good morning Angel, I love your hair. Thank It Changed after the vision.

Hoppo POV:
You were right I got a call from an old Lifeguard his Nickname is Singlets he been working tomorrow, and he will be helping a lot and he get to meet you he nice and friendly. Okay Thank you for telling me this morning I will always believe you if you see something.

Angel POV:
Thank you. You and Jess is the only ones who believe me on what I see. Even it been 3 years since I see something. 3 years ago, I seen myself back here with Jess and having a job with him. It came true. I glad they are coming true again.