Chapter # 20

Angel POV:
I'm dizzy. It happens it happen because of my ant-seizure meds. I'm fine new meds so it may happen. Okay just let us know if it something other than meds. I will. Hey Karrbox and Yetsey. Hey Angel, you okay. Yep. Hi you Glick, right? Yes, it nice to meet you, Angel. It nice to meet you too. Let get to work boys. That all I remember.

Glick POV:
I see her only stare I start my timer and said she is having an absence seizure. Another one? Yes, did she have one this morning? Yes. Okay are you timing yep. I keep an eye on the water and an eye on my watch timer. Yestey is talking calmly to Angel, and I see her blinking slowly and coming around. I said 40s. Okay Karrbox write it down. We are kept how long she has a seizure. It 10s more than this morning. Okay. Hey Angel, you fine you in the tower at Bondi you here with Yestey, Karrbox, and Glick. She said hi guys another seizure yep, but you fine it only last for 40s that all. Okay. There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it was a lady that in labor and her water just broke Hey is Yak or Quinn on? In 5 mins on Quinn and Yak is in the water. Come in and sit down.

Angel POV:
How far are you in your pregnancy? I'm 8 1/2 months. Please save my baby. Okay we save your baby. Glick can you please go upstairs for min I can help this lady and we may have to deliver her baby here it too dangerous to wait. I see the baby head I said I have to deliver the baby here we can't wait I told the lady and she said she trust us. Okay Can I get some warm water and so towels please. Glick and Terry both got what I need.  I said you're ready to push. I cont. to 10 then stop. I see Yak and Quinn run in and see me doing okay just one more push. It a baby girl. Yak came over to take over. Can you call my husband if you want. Yes, he on the beach. There was a knock on the door. It was her husband he said thanks you. Your very welcome. It our job maybe not delivery baby but we here to help anyone who need us. I see Hoppo come in with the Ambo. The lady said bye to everyone and thank your young lady you help me delivery my little one I come and see you later. I glad everything turn out okay nothing went wrong.