Chapter #141

Angel POV:
We been in Tokyo Japan. For 3 days. We went out and eat and talk to Julie we became friends. I got up today is the opening of the show room. We need to get dress. I got a purple dress and Buddy a purple service dog vest we got any by 7: 00pm. I meet the boys in Jess & Maxi room. We got in the 2 cars they try to make us leave Buddy. No, he has to come he a service dog he has to be with me. Okay but he has to go with the boys.

Angel
Hey Jas, the driver is trying to get Buddy away from me I need him I'm not feeling well today.

Jas
Okay I'm coming over now and I take you, Buddy, and Jess. It be better if he come with you.

Angel
Okay thank you.

Jess POV:
We are waiting on Jas to come all of us Whippet, Maxi, or Deano is not leaving without us. Max and the other bodyguard tried to drive us themselves, but this guy will not let them Angel is in a vision.

Vision
I in the car with Deano and Jess we are in a wreck going to work. We live but I go into a coma. Maxi is sick that why he not with us.

Angel POV:
I came out of the vision and said I hope that one doesn't come true. Is it bad sis? Yes, really bad. Okay here Jas. We made it to the place it showing, and I Hope they don't have flash on their cram? We asked them not to use the flash for you. Thank you. We here to open the show room for the now Speedo Wearhouse. I cut the ribbon off.  We answered some questions. Yes, you in black? Yes, do you have any family members? Yes, both me and Jess is Twin. The other 3 is like a adopt brothers to us. We do have cousins that all. They used flash. I drop on but my brother caught me. Everything turns black.

Jas POV:
I asked you not to use the flash look she is having a seizure. I time the seizure. We are waiting for the seizure to stop. Angel seizure it was 3 ¹/² minutes. Thank you.

Jess POV:
We done and went back to the hotel for the night. You all have the next day to rest or go have fun then in 2 days you go but to Australia okay thank you for telling us and helping with the seizure. You're welcome. We need a Dr she is training blue and already use her inhaler and on the oxygen. Copy I called the Dr. We are waiting for the Dr. Hi my sister just had a seizure an hour ago and now blue and on oxygen and used the inhaler. Okay she checked on Angel and said she has a real bad cold she be okay just let her rest and she can go out tomorrow afternoon. Okay thank you Dr. You're welcome. She was under me at the hospital but the weak stop her Dr. She told me on the plane over her and she deliver a healthy baby girl on airplane. That good she has not forgot how to do it. No, she has not.