Chapter #25

Angel POV:
I had a bad night last night I keep having seizure. It was bad that I slept with both Yak and Quinn in my room I got up and got ready. I am feeling a lot better. I took my meds and made breakfast for us. I started to make some lunch for all of us and the other lifeguards. I look and see we have to work at 11:00 today. I call Hoppo to see if I can stay in his office.

Angel:
Hi hoppo I had a real bad night and I wanted to know If I can stay in your office today I'm really tried and feel really weak right now.

Hoppo:
Yes, you can and please put someone on the phone to tell them where to walk you. 

Angel:
Here Yak. Hey Yak. Hoppo want to talk to you.

Yak:
Hi Hoppo.

Hoppo
Angel is going to be in my office all day. Today can you walk her over and everything?

Yak
Yes, I will she had 3 seizures last night and went to the hospital and they give her a short only and then sent her home. I see you soon We need to Get the other 3 up.

Hoppo

See you soon. Thanks for telling me.

Yak POV:
I just got done talking to Hoppo and see Angel cooking lunch I said I go get the others up. Okay Yak. I done just made some homemade Chicken and cheeses. For lunch. That sounds good. Thank you. I help you wake them up. Okay we went and got Quinn up. Then we went and got Maxi and Jess up. We all were up most of the night because of Angel seizures. We didn't care for sleep only care for her health if we had to stay up all night we would have. Let get ready and get going soon.