Chapter #60

Angel POV:
It been 4 weeks since me and Matt Dee was attack. Today we back on the sand. It 6:00am I open the tower and got it ready for helping the sun just now rising. I set the flags and signs up. I see a lot of runners and surfers on the beach. I went back up to the tower to wait on the boys I start singing. I turn around when I heard someone clapping betide me, I see Hoppo. Did you set the beach up with no help. Yes, I did I woke up early so I came down to help set up, but no one is here so I did. Okay just please be careful we don't want you hurt again. I try not to. I did take my meds.

Jess POV:
I woke up and find a note form Angel saying she when to work early. I woke Maxi up and we eat our breakfast and got our lunch and made it to Bondi I see Angel Laughing at Matt Dee. Hi guys and sis. I glad you both doing better. So are we Bro. Who set the beach up? I did by myself no help. Angel said. Cool. Please next time wake us up and we will help. I try bro. I see I'm down South with Maxi and Matt Dee. Angel is With Jake and H-men. I hope today is a good day for Matt Dee and Angel. Let get to work. I see Jake pick Angel up and I see her whole face light up. I glad she get along with everyone.

Angel POV:
I know Jess worry about me. I love living with him. Matt Dee was telling me about what he and his sister and brother did before they killed themself. I glad we recovery well and I hope we both have a good day and not get hurt again.