Chapter #167

Angel POV:
We made it back home and made dinner. I'm happy that I have a boyfriend now. My head hurts. Hi little bros my Head is hurting bad. okay Sis, we have you. It been a week since my last seizure. We got my shot ready, and Maxi help me get ready for the shot. I took it and we eat I fell asleep on the couch.

Jess POV:
We can tell she is in pain. Is she okay bro? Yes, let just make a bed in here so she can sleep without waking her up. Okay we got everything ready. Goodnight, Bro. We kissed moonlight forehead.

Angel POV:
I got up and made breakfast. I fell on my hurt leg Both Maxi and Jess had gone to work. Buddy came here and bring my phone please.

Jess POV:
I have a real bad feeling. I fell in the tower on my right leg. Sh** Angel had to fell. Hey Karrbox can I get some help please I fell and can't get up. He run down and ask you, okay? Yes, but I think Angel fell and can't get up.

Hoppo
Hello angel is everything ok?

Angel
No, I fell and can't get up. Can one of the boys come over and help. I feel weak.

Hoppo
I send Deano and whippet to help you they are on lunch break right now.

Angel
Thank you I still coming to work today. I let the boys know if it gets more worst.

Hoppo
Please do. Oh, Jess just fell in the tower.

Hoppo POV:
I called whippet and Deano in my office. Can you guys go help Angel she fell and can't get up. Yes, we go get Jess keys or Maxi keys. Okay thank you.

Deano POV:
Hey Jess, can we get your keys. We going to help Angel. Here you go please be careful. She maybe weak. We will.

Angel POV:
Deano and whippet came in and help me up. I'm okay just a little dizzy. We set down and got me some water with a little salt. It helps. Thanks again. Your welcome sweetie. I eat and get ready to go. We left and I am using my crunches again. I twist my ankle when I fell. I'm okay we made it to work 10 minutes late. Sorry boss. It okays you called me needing help, so it excused in both Deano and whippet was helping you so then I excuse them too. Thanks, boss. Hi bro. Hi Sunlight looks like you hurt your ankle again. Yes, sorry you fell too. It fine. We got to work.