Chapter #153

Angel POV:
Buddy is breaking I can't breathe Even with the oxygen on. I said Buddy go get someone please. He run out of the tower. I can't radio I can't speak.

Jess POV
Something is wrong with Angel. What is it bro? It feels like she can't breathe.

Jess to Hoppo
Can you please check on Angel my twin bond is telling me that she can't breathe and she alone in the tower.

Hoppo to Jess
Copy I will or H-men is he was in my office talking to me.

Jess to Hoppo
Copy thank you.

H-men POV:
I was in Hoppo office talking to him about what I called a few beach goers. When Jess Radio and ask him to check on Angel their Twin Bond he said she can't breathe, and he doesn't sound good. I run over to the tower and see Buddy trying to get someone. Come here Buddy. We run in I see Angel blue and her oxygen making noise.

H-men to Yak, or Quinn
Angel is blue and her oxygen is making noise.

Quinn To H-men
The oxygen tank is going Dead that why the noise. There is other next to the disk and put it on.

H-men to Quinn
Thank you I did it. She does okay now.

Angel POV
Thank you, H-men. Your welcome Angel. We stayed in the tower, and I start to cough nonstop. H got me a water. I just throw it up. S**t You okay just Clam down. I sign something is wrong with Jess. I can feel it though the twin Bond.

Central to Jess or Maxi
Is there anything wrong with You or if Maxi answers is a something wrong with Jesse?

Maxi to Central
Jess got stung by blue bottle about 5 minutes ago he can't breathe and looks like an allergic rejection. I bring him up.

Angel POV:
That why I can't stop coughing we are both allergic to blue bottles. Badly allergic to them. Maxi brought Jess up I got the EpiPen I gave it to Jess. I hope it helps both of us. I can't remember after that.

Deano POV:
I caught Angela she was falling Jesse says because of the allergic action to the blue bottle stings. We are waiting and see Jess breathing better and see Angel breathing better too. But still not awake. We lay her down on the medical bed. Buddy is braking and whining. We put her on the floor Jess is now up top with H-men. I wait and see the seizure started. Please time. Buddy is under her head and I her a break. I hope it not Buddy. The seizure stopped what's the time? 2½ minutes. Copy. Angel wakes up and said I feel better, but something is wrong with Buddy. We turn and see it looks like it a broken paw.

Angel POV
No Buddy I'm so sorry. 

I didn't mean to break your paw. I start to cry. Buddy Jumped on me and licked my tears away even if his paws hurts. We called Dr Chris Brown. Thank you, Jess. You're welcome. We got back to work I see Dr Brown. He checked on Buddy.

Dr Brown
It did not break it will hurt for a few days I would like to keep him at my office for a week.

Angel
That fine Thank you for coming over and check on Buddy, we picked him up in a week.

Dr Brown
Okay see you in a week.

Angel POV
I going to the tell Hoppo.

Hoppo POV
I heard you are in the tower but if you feel sick or a seizure, please tell someone or come to my office.

Angel POV
I will. We went back to Yestey we had dinner and went to bed. I slept with Jess just because of my seizure and where he had an allergic reaction to the blue bottles today.