Chapter #58

Angle POV:
Jess said it was a girl name Sara and the Guy name was Jack. They are brother and sister. that Maxi use to date her. She been trying to get with Jess so Maxi brake up with her. I am hurting bad. How are you feeling Matt Dee? I'm okay. How are you, Angel? Hurting. But I be okay. That good we will be okay. I feel shaken that all. Okay please let us know if you feel like it a seizure I will. I am looking around and see 2 little girls come to the tower I got up and answer the door they both look like they got hit a few times. I asked what can we help you with? We lost or mom and dad. Okay come up here we help you find them. What you guys' name? My name is Summer I'm 4 and her name is Winter she 3. Okay do you know what your mom and dad was wearing? Our mom is wearing A pink and white swimsuit and or dad was wearing Black and white shorts. Okay. My name is Sakura, but everyone calls me Angel, and this is Singlets, and this is Matt Dee. Our dad's name is Matt and our mom's name is Heather. Okay that helps. Central to all Lifeguards we have 2 girls name Summer and Winter ages 4 and 3 their mom's name is Heather and dad name is Matt. Copy we look for them. Do you guy wanted to look around with this binocular. Yes, please here you go. Then Summer said there our mom I look where she is looking. Okay Central to Black Rhino the girls said the mom come to you. Black Rhino we bring their mom up. Copy thank you. Your mom be here in a min. Here she come. Thank you very much they run away from a guy that was hit them I was going to tell you guy then I saw the cops take the guy away. Glad That the cop got him do you want some ice for the bruising? Yes please. I got two bags. Thank you again I going to get my husband to take us to the hospital to get check out okay see you.

Matt Dee POV:
I'm happy that the family got back together. I love my job and working on the beach.