Chapter #149

Angel POV:
I woke up and see Jess is still asleep. I got up and made breakfast for us 4. I had a good night sleep for once. I hear one of the boys getting sick. I went to Jess room it not Jess. Hey Jess Maxi or Reidy, is getting sick. Okay pack a bag and pack a bag for Buddy. It Reidy and Maxi. S**t my vision.

Jess POV:
What vision sis.? Can you please tell me. I will.

Angel POV:
My Vision is.

We are in the car with Deano and Jess we are in a wreck going to work. We live but I go into a coma. Maxi is sick that why he not with us.

Jess POV:
We can Walk to work today just let me call Hoppo to tell him both Maxi and Reidy are sick.

Hoppo
Hello sweetie is everything okay?

Angel
Hi Hoppo Both Reidy and Maxi are sick and not able to come in.

Hoppo
Okay sweetie. Thank you for calling me. See you and Jess soon and please tell them I hope they feel better soon.

Angel POV:
We are walking to Bondi, and I stopped halfway because of a vision.

Vision
We play at Maroubra beach with Koby and his brothers I see Sunny fell and not doing well. I run over and see what wrong. I see he has a bump and a big cut. He okay just no surfing.

Angel POV:
I hope to see Koby and his brothers soon I miss them. Hey bro I going to asked Koby if I can stay with him until the other boy's get better, I really miss Koby and his brothers and Olya. Okay we called him when we get to work.

Koby
Hey Flower, what up?

Angel
Hi Koby, can I stay with you tonight Both Maxi and Reidy are sick?

Koby
I'm sorry but not right now it's not safe at Maroubra beach. We have a bad gang trying to hurt girls. Oh, don't you have court tomorrow?

Angel
Okay and yes, I do thank you Koby I forgotten about the court.

Koby
You're welcome. I see you soon I promise.

Angel POV:
I start to cry. Hey sis what did Koby say? Not right now they are having problem right now and I have court tomorrow morning. I forgotten about.

Jess POV:
It okays I forgot too. We need to tell Hoppo and we still need a place for you to still. Let go tell Hoppo.

Hoppo POV:
Hi how can I help you with today before work? We are we coming in Tomorrow? Angel asked. Tomorrow you guys come in at 10:30 why?

Angel POV:
I have court tomorrow at 10:00 tomorrow and Jess wanted to go with me because of my seizures and he was with me when Jack Suson did it to me before I move, and he did it again in Japan. Okay you Both have the day off tomorrow. Thanks boss. Anytime Angel.