Chapter #104

Angel POV:
I walk up to the tower Hey Guys I made Chappo and Reidy jump but not H. Hey Sweetie how are you feeling? I'm better had a seizure at the cliffs after a I done the training. Oh no. I'm in the tower all day Karrbox is cover my shift down on the beach. Okay. I am looking around and see 2 heads about 60 meters out Central to middle Flags we see 2 head 60 middle meters to your left. Copy Jeff going in. Maxi said. I start to see stars and Buddy jump up on my leg I know I let the guys know. Hey Chappo, I'm feeling lightheaded. Okay lay your head down on the disk just don't worry about working. Okay.

Chappo POV:
Is she okay? Yes, she just lightheaded so I told her to lay her head down and don't worry about working. Okay. Central to Cam-am there a kid look like he need help he about 10 ft ahead of you. Copy going in Max A said. We watch the water did first aid and blue bottle stings. We about to close the beach when we see a helicopter Angel said I see a shark out there. Karrbox you and Angel go on the ski. We go get a lifejacket on. It my first time on one at Bondi. We were out there for an hour. We finally got the shark out into the Ocean. We made it back to the beach. Good job.

Hoppo POV:
I walk to the tower after we close the beach and got the shark back in the ocean. I said you know we been trying to get the speedo Sponsorship. Yes, but we could not get it for some. We got it today. Thanks to Angel. What how.

Jess POV:
We were training Angle and Blaze on the cliffs at the twins Angel went in to get the Dummy, but a Surf leg rope broke and need saving Angel had a vision before going in we told her to save the surf instant of the dummy. The surfer turns out to be Nick from Speedo company and Angel is the new Ambassador for Speedo. We all hug Angel and said thank you we been trying to get it for a long time. You're welcome. Let go home she is tried. Okay See you all tomorrow.