Chapter #79

Angel POV:
I walk to the tower I see Whippet Corey Deano H Yak Quinn. Hey guys. They turn around. Hey Sweetie, you are here early. Yep, I had to talk to Hoppo about something. Oh, we have a surprise for us I know what is. So, I not telling. Really sis? Yes bro. It because of what I seen in my visions. Okay.

Hoppo POV:
Are you ready to go to the tower? Yes, please all the ones that work here today is in the tower. Okay. Here your lifeguard uniform. Okay here we are. 

Hey boys we have a new trainee her name is Nicola Atherton. Let's welcome her. 

Welcome Nicola. We have Jess Pollock Angel twin. Hi Nicola. Then their Maxi, Whippet, Corey, Deano, H-men, Yak, and Quinn. Both Yak and Quinn are paramedics too. So, you may see them when an ambulance come to the Beach. Okay Nicola is with Jess and Maxi. Today please show her around and help her. Okay Boss.

Angel POV:
I hope the boy's get along with Nicola. I glad I'm not the only girl anymore. I see Her, Jess, and Maxi go down south. I in the tower with Corey and Deano. I see a hand go up I radio the black Rhino. Central to black rhino there a hand gone up about 50 mentors to the left of you. Copy. Nicola going in. We watched her she made it and talking to the boy and got him on the board and back on the sand. She radios saying we need an ambo he swallows some water and can't breathe even with oxygen. A male age 23. Copy. We need an ambo please at Bondi Beach we have a 23-year-old male swallow some water and having tumble breathing even with oxygen. Central to Black rhino the Ambo be here in 5 mins. Copy. Good Job Nicola on your first recuse. Thank you everyone.