Chapter #178

Dr Cullen POV:
Hi Miss Pollock, are you ready for the chemo treatment we be ready in about 30 minutes. I got everything ready for Sakura Pollock. We walked over to the table and got the chemo started. Her service dog is with her. I be back in an hour or if you need anything please push this button for a Nurse.

Angel POV:
Noone could come with me today for my first chemo treatment. I need to call Hoppo after then go to his office. I don't like doing this alone. I hear Buddy whining. I push the button to get the nurse. But a Dr came in. Is everything ok? No, I can't breathe and feel like a seizure is about to happen. Buddy starts to bark. He helps me lay down and get on my side.

Dr Green POV:
I need help in her a young lady is having a seizure. Dr Cullen came in and spoke. She my patient I had to leave I got page to an emergency surgery. And nobody's here to be here for her. Okay it been 6 mins. We gave her a shot to stop the seizure. I'm going to call her boss.

Hoppo
Hello this is Bruce Hopkins speaking.

Dr Cullen
Hello this is Dr Cullen. Miss Pollock just had a 6 mins seizure, and we are going to keep her for the night.

Hoppo
Okay thank you for letting me know. I tell her twin brother.

Dr Cullen
Thank you. I talk to you later.

Jesse POV:
Hoppo just told me that Angel had a seizure, and they are keeping her in the hospital tonight. I said thank you for telling me anytime son. We went back to work.

Angel POV:
I woke up in a hospital room. Hi you awake. Yes, what happened? You had a seizure during the treatment it was 6 minutes long you be tired but keeping you for tonight. Okay Dr Collins thank you for telling me I can't believe I had a seizure for the first chemo treatment. I took down the twin Bond. Jess may be mad at me but how I feel wasn't so nice so next time I keep the bond up.

Jess twin sister (a bondi Recuse stoy.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara