Chapter #171

Angel POV:
I still not feeling well. I got up and made breakfast for us. I start to cough. Jess came in and finished the breakfast. I okay it just from where we were sick. Okay we got ready for work. Hoppo told me that I be in the tower with Karrbox. I okay with that. We made it to Bondi.

Hoppo POV:
I see Angel and Jess come back to work today. Hey sweetie and kid how are you guys feeling? I'm feeling better that was Jess. I'm okay just got a cough. Okay sweetie you in the tower. I went back to my office and went to work.

Central to Middle flags
There a girl waving at you about 70 meters to your right.

Middle flags to central
Copy Reidy is going in.

Angel POV:
We watch as Reidy go in and rescues the girl. I happy to be back to work. I start to cough nonstop. Karrbox got me a water. Thank you, Uncle Box. Your welcome sweetie.

North end to Central
We need an ambulance for a 23-year-old female for a broken leg.

Central to North end
Copy.

000
What is your emergency?

Angel
We need an ambulance to Bondi beach. We have a 23-year-old female may have a broken leg.

000
The ambulance be there in 10 minutes.

Angel
Thank you.

Central to North end:
The ambulance be there in 10 minutes.

North end to Central
Copy we bring her up.

H-men POV:
We brought the lady in the tower. Angel can you please give her the green whistle please. Yes, I will.

Angel POV:
Here you go. Just keep Breathing though the whistle. Okay thank you. Here the ambulance. I went back to the top and had a pain go through my side. Och. Are you okay their Angel? Yes, just had a small pain go through my side. I'm okay. Okay we keep an eye on you.

Jess POV:
I had a pain go through my side. I don't know if my pain or Angel is in pain. You okay their Kid H-man asked? Yes, I have a pain go through my side I don't know if it just my pain or If its Angel pain. We keep an eye on both of you. Thank you, H-man. We went back to work.