Chapter #148

Jess POV:
Me and Maxi are on our way home. It been a long week. I was sick for the first 2 days. But we helped and showed the lifeguard in Tokyo Japan a few new things to help others. They are really glad.

Angel POV:
I not feeling well today. Jess and Maxi is coming home. Julie was a really friendly girl she learned a lot for us. I'm still have a broken arm. My shoulder is better. I walked into the tower and said hi boys. Hi sweetie you look weak. I am don't know why. We keep an eye on you. Okay.

Central to North tower.
There a boy going under 20 meters to your left.

North tower to central
Copy Julie is going in.

Angel POV:
Julie is staying for Another week. But Jess and Maxi are coming home. They had to close the Beach in Tokyo Japan for a few days because of a flood. I glad everyone is doing good after the flood.

Jess POV:
I have a bad feeling that Angel is sick again. We landed in Australia. We got a cad and made it to Bondi beach. We walked over to Hoppo office.

Hoppo
Hi Jess and Maxi, you guys are back.

Jess and Maxi
Yes, we Just got home. I wanted to check on Angel.

Hoppo
Welcome home and Angel can go home she doesn't look like she feels good today.

Jess
Thank you. Can you please call her to your office.

Hoppo
Yes, I will Bisho be here in a few minutes.

Hoppo to Central
Hi Angel, can you please come to my office.

Central to Hoppo:
Copy on my way.

Hoppo
I happy you guys are home it was a bad week she had one really bad vision. She said it happen before. Okay.

Angel POV:
I walked over to Hoppo office. You asked for me. 

Jess Maxi, you back I miss you and I know you been sick too.

I love you and miss you a lot.

Jess And Maxi
Yes, we back. 

Miss you sis. We love you and miss you a lot.

Hoppo POV:
Hey Angel, you have the rest of the day off. I see all 3 of you at 10:00am tomorrow. Okay boss see you tomorrow.

Angel POV:
Oh, Reidy and Julie been staying with me all week. Julie is staying with her other cousin. Now can I still stay in your room Jess? Yes, please I want to be close to you. Okay. We went home and unpack I made dinner and Reidy is in my room. I happy to have my family together. I love you guys.