Chapter #5

Sakura POV:
Today is tryouts day. We walk into the pool where the first half of the tryouts at. I look and see Hoppo. I said Hi Hoppo. Hey Sakura, you are here. Yep, can you hold my inhaler for me, I can't loss it and I don't know who here but you and Jess and Maxi. Yes, I hold it if you need it tell someone if you can't find me. Okay. 800M in 13 mins I'm last in my group. I see a guy that timing us. He said his name is Azza hi I'm Sakura Pollock. Jess twin sister. Okay. It your turn. I start swimming. I hear Azza say 2 more She fast I hear someone say yep. 2 more laps if she keeps going like this, she beat Bisho time. Time up. I look up and everyone looks sock what? Do you want to know your time? Yes, please it 7:00 mins. What I didn't know I was going that fast. Way to go big sis. Thank you, little bro., We're heading to Bondi to do the last of the tryouts. It is a 600-mile run, 600 mil Board puddle, 600 mil swim. Need to be under 30:00 mins. Hoppo said start I run I am a fast runner. I made it to the boards first. I grab one and stated to puddle around the markers. I drop the board and go back in the ocean again and done the swim. I, the first one out right before the other lifeguards. I can't breathe I try to fine Hoppo. I see another lifeguard that was helping with the tryouts. I think his name was Bisho. Hi where Hoppo I need my inhaler he was holding it for me. He said here he gave me if I was at the end of the tryout where he was at the beginning. Okay, thank you. You marked it your time was 9:30 mins. You beat everyone. Hoppo come over and asked are you okay. Yes, she just beat all of us in this.