Chapter #14

Maxi POV:
I slept on Sakura floor last night she had no more seizures. I wake up and see Sakura just waking up Hey how are you feeling? I'm feeling better. I don't feel sick today. That good let go eat breakfast. Okay Let go. She starts running down the hall laughing.

Jess POV:
I hear My sister laughing and run down the hall I said slow down we don't want an asthma attack to do we. No, we don't. Good morning brother. Good morning, Sunshine. I hope you have a good day. Hey, I have to go please be careful.

Sakura POV:
Jess just left. Me and Maxi has the day off. Do you want to go to the beach and swim for a while? Yes, we go soon let eat then get ready then we go. Okay. We got ready we left for Bondi I see them busy. I said I want to say hi to the boys in the tower. Okay we walk to the tower. Hey boys. I made them jump. 

In the tower is. Karrbox, Azza, and Joel. I think I haven't met that one before.

Hi, my name is Sakura I'm Jess sister. Hi, my name is Joel. I work her but today is my day off. I want to say I'm a lot better than yesterday and thank you Karrbox for helping me. You are welcome sweetie. It our job to help others and each other if one is sick or hurt. Thank again. Is Hoppo on his office? Yes, he is. I'm going to see him. See you guys tomorrow. Nice to meet you, Joel.

Hoppo POV:
There is a knock on the door come in. Hi Hoppo. Hey Sakura, how are you feeling? I'm feeling a lot better. That good I meet Joel in the tower. That good yes, he was at Bronte beach the day you started. He was nice. Yes, he is. Why are you here on your day off. Me and Maxi is going to swim in between the flag and have a beach day. Okay let anyone know if you need anything. I will Hoppo. I see you later. See you.