chapter# 123

Angel POV:
I woke up and still not feeling well. Hi brother I'm so sorry for missing up your and Maxi date last night. You don't sister we glad you called Bisho and Hoppo. I going to stay in Hoppo office today. Okay lest call Bisho our car still not working.

Bisho
Hi sweetie everything ok?

Angel
Yes I just need a ride to work today our car still not working.

Bisho
Okay I'm on my way. I covering for you at work.

Angel
Okay thank you Bisho.

Jess POV
Hey Maxi you need to get up it time to get ready for work. We got ready and eat breakfast. I let Bisho in. Thank you for picking us up. Anytime. We made it to Bondi. I walk Angel over to the office. We see Deano . Where Hoppo? Oh he had a family emergency he not here today. But Angel can still stay in the office I'm here all day. Okay thank you Deano. Your welcome.

Deano POV:
Hey sweetie how are you feeling today? I'm feeling better than last night. I had 2 seizure. Oh no okay you can lay on the couch and rest. Thank you Deano.

Angel POV:
I lay down. Thank you Deano. I don't feel good. Buddy is barking. Deano help me down on the floor for the seizure. Buddy is under my head.

Deano POV:
The seizure start I seat the timer. You okay sweetie you are in Hoppo office with Deano and Buddy. Buddy stat to lik lick Angel month . Come on sweetie you need to breath. It been 5 1/2 mins.

Deano to kid, Yak or Quinn.
Please come to Hoppo office Angel is having a seizure it been 6 mins.

Maxi to Deano
Kid is on his way.

West to Deano
Yak on his way.

Blake to Deano
Quinn is on his way.

Deano to Maxi, west, and Blake
Copy thank you.

Kid POV:
Deano just ask for me, Yak and Quinn. Angel is having a long seizure. We made it to the office. Yak and Quinn got to work. The seizure stopped. Yak check for a pulse and asked for the debif and oxygen.

Kid to central
Can anyone run the defib and oxygen to Hoppo office?

Central to kid
Copy Reidy is running them to you.

Jess POV
Come on Sunlight you are a frighter not a quter we bate this before we can do it again. We set the defib up and start to bag my sister. We shocknher 2x we got a strong pluse. We got her back the ambulance is here. I got to go with Angel.

Dr Cullen
A 22-year-old had a 7 minutes seizure and stop breathing and heart stopped has they had to shock 2x to get a pluse. She breathing better. I went in and see a very weak girl. I did a CT scan and a MRI to see what is worng. I found some swelling on the brain and she has a bump on her head too. she went in a deep sleep not a coma. She Concussion   I told this to her brother and I said she be fine just has a Concussion and has some swelling she not in a coma just in a deep sleep. Let the swelling go down she wake up. Thank you doctor May I stay the nights until she wake up? Yes you may.

Jess POV
My sister has swelling and She has a Concussion. I call Deano and Hoppo.

Deano
Hello this is Dean gladstone.

Jess
Hi Deano Angel has a Concussion and has some swelling on the brain. She in a deep sleep too.

Deano
What. Okay thank you for letting me know I tell the other after work.

Jess
Thank you for telling the other for me.

Deano
Anytime Jess.

Jess
Come on Hoppo please answer your phone.

Hoppo
Hello

Jess
Hi Hoppo Angel is back in the hospital. She had a 7 minutes seizure. She has a Concussion and swelling on the brain. She is in a deep sleep.

Hoppo
Thank you for telling me I be there soon. My brother is in the hospital too that why I'm not at work.

Jess
Thank you see you soon.

Hoppo POV
Hi brother I'm sorry that was One of my coworkers is in the hospital. Go see her sounds like her brother may need you I'm fine. Okay see you soon. I walked to Angel room. Hi, kid I'm sorry you and Angel has to go through this. Thank you Hoppo. Deano helps her today she was in your office. That fine. I see Buddy is with you. Yeah, I need to take him home. See you later Hoppo. By Jess. Hey sweetie. I hope you can hear me. You are a true fighter we know you can beat this. I kiss her forehead and left to check on my brother.

Angel POV
I will not give up. I will fright this for my family and friends.