Chapter #55

Angel POV:
I in the tower I don't feel safe down on the beach today. I'm watching the water and see a shadow I said is that a bait ball of fish? Singlets and Terry both look and said it look like it.

Central to Deano 

We have a school of fish we many have a shark. Deano to Central. get the jet skis out and look Angel you need to go on with Matt Dee. 

I got a swimsuit on and a lifejacket too. I grab another lifejacket for Matt Dee. I got on one with Matt Dee Azza and Whippet on the other jet ski the school f fish I see the shark It a bull shark 4 meter long and 100 meters away from us Matt Dee it a bull shark it 4 meter long and 100 meters from us. 

Jet Ski to Central ring the shark alarm. we have a Bull Shark about 4 meters long and 100 meters for us. 

We heard the alarm, and we are chasing it out It took about 10 mins to get it back out in the ocean. We beach the jet ski. we wash the swimsuit and lifejacket. I went upstairs and said I'm Glad I could help with this shark. Let get back to work.

Singlets POV:

I'm glad that Angel is happy and having a good time I hope she has more good days.

Hey Angel, I very happy to see you Happy and We did miss you when you are not here. I miss you too Brother Singlets. I love working here and working with my twin brother Jess.

I though you guys were brother and sister but twins cool. I'm glad I came back after 13 years.

Angel POV:

Yes, we are twins I older by 5 Mins. We glad you are back too Singlets.