Chapter #164

Angel POV:
I talk to my brother. It been a week. I went to physical therapy, and I took a few steps. I can feel a little bit of my leg. They gave me some crutches to help me walk. I can walk now but still need some help with stuff none of the other boy's came to see me, but Huz has been sick with the flu. That I understand. I got out of the hospital and went to Marbra beach Jess is there I'm putting on the baby shower for Olay and Koby. I see Deano on the way to the hospital. 

Hey Deano.

Deano POV:
Hey Deano.

I heard someone yell. I look and see Angel.

  Hey sweetie you out? 

Yep, I was awake a week ago. But I asked Jess, Bisho, Hoppo and H-men not to say anything. Okay I missed you. Everyone is at Marbra beach for a cookout.

Angel POV:
Cool can you please take me with you. I have to go get Buddy from home. Yes come. I made it to back home. Hey Buddy. I got his secvice dog vest on. We walked over to his new car. We made it to Marbara beach. I see Koby and his brothers with Jess and Maxi. Deano help me out I jumped on Koby back and hit Sunny on the back of the head.

Koby Sunny and Jai:
You out and here we missed you little flower.

Angel POV
I missed you guys too. Hi little bro and big bro. I miss everyone. I can go back to work tomorrow in the tower. We glad. Oh I been awake for a week and just got out today. Cool you still the same. The other boy's had to cancel they have work early tomorrow. I turn and see Hoppo. Hi Daddy. Hey sweetie look at you you are smiling and here Huz. I jumped on Huz back. Hey Huz I miss you.

Huz POV:
Angel jump on my back. Hey I miss you too. We talk about work and how her physical therapy going. It working I got feeling back not much but it there. Cool. We eat and play games. I see Olay and said congratulations on the new baby on the way. Thank you Huz and Angel.

Olay POV:
Can I talk to you for a bit. Yes let go to the other table. Me and Koby want to know if you can help plan a gender reveal party?

Angel POV:
I would love to. Just have the gender in a envelope but do not peek at it it's going to be a surprise for you and Koby. Okay thank you again. I'm almost 4 months maybe next 2 week would work? Yes if we can have it here? I was thinking about Bondi or Bonte? I talk to Hoppo and the Lifeguard cancile. Okay thank you for helping me with this. Your welcome.