Chapter #39

Maxi POV:
I checked on Jess one last time. I went back to Bondi. I went to Hoppo office he radios Angel up to the tower to take her meds. We walk over H said she be up in a min she on rescues right now okay thanks H.

Angel POV:
I just got to the rhino after saving. 7 girls at one time. One on my board the other 6 was hage on the ropes. I try to wave to get back up. But I know we be on the sandbank soon I have to keep them calm. We made it back to the sandbank I got the one on the board and took her to the rhino. She went under and swallow water H said Hoppo need me at the tower the girl mom came over and said I was with her, but the water pulls her daughter out away from her. I said she be fine I would get her check at the hospital. I will thank you. You're welcome. Hey Angel Hoppo wants you up at the tower for a few. Okay. We drove up to the tower I felt dizzy bad I fell into H. I know what I forgot. What did you forget? My meds. Hoppo said Maxi remember and here your meds you in the tower for the rest of the day. You did the same rescue I did a few years ago. I rescue 6 people. Cool I glad that I could help that many at one time. It a nice feeling to help so many at one time. I'm still smile today.

Hoppo POV:
I gave Angel her meds she doesn't look good. I asked you, okay? Yes, I just Tired. Okay just stay in the tower for the rest of the day With H and Deano. I will thank you. Angel still smiling. I happy to see her happy.