Chapter #84

Angel POV:
I'm still in Hoppo office. Hey Hoppo. When can we asked Jess and Deano if they can go with me to the Drs? We can now.

Hoppo To Deano and Jess
Can you please come to my office.

Maxi to Hoppo
Jess is on a recuse I let him know when he back in.

Hoppo to Maxi
Copy thanks.

Deano to Hoppo
On mt way.

Hoppo POV:
I hear Buddy barking. Then Angel said seizure soon. Okay I help lay her down Buddy got under her head. I see Deano come in. He did the same thing last night going under her head. Okay. The seizure started. I start the timer. I see Buddy licking her face. I see Jess come in. I said she wanted to ask you something. I see Angel turning blue. Buddy is now licking her month come on Angel you need to breath it been 3 mins. The seizure stops. We waiting to see if she is breathing or not. She is. The Something happen last night.

Deano POV:
I think Buddy be a good service dog for Angel. He needs to be able to pass 2 classes and pass a home inspection. We can set that up. I think she need one.

Angel POV:
Hey guys I had a seizure, didn't I? Yes, sis you did. What do you think of Buddy becoming a service dog for you? I would love to have a service dog if it okay with Deano. Yes, it fine with me. Okay. Oh, way I asked you up here. I wanted to know If you go to the Drs with me tomorrow. We love to. Is it okay Hop? Yes, just come in at the same time as Angel. We will. It's time to go home. See you tomorrow Hoppo. Bye see you guys tomorrow.