Chapter #95

Angel POV:
I'm in the tower all day. I am looking around. Buddy is whining I look down and Buddy is turning in circles. I never seen this before Hey Karrbox Yestey can you please keep an eye on me Buddy is whining a lot and turning in circles. We will your pail. I feel okay. I think maybe I shouldn't walk here today. It fine we still keep an eye on you. Central to blue rhino their a....

West POV:
We hear the radio go off, but Angel didn't finish what she was saying. But Karrbox did. Central to Blue Rhino there a hand gone up 30 meters to your left.

Karrbox POV:
I had to finish what Angel was saying. She was having an absence seizure. I know she okay. Angel seizure only min long. Buddy is asleep after the seizure. Are you okay Angel. happens I'm okay this seizure happens sometime even with meds. Okay. Let us know if it more than them I will. Hoppo came in. Are you okay Angel? Yes, just had an absence seizure it was a min long. Okay.

Angel POV:
Hey Hoppo can I walk around I need flash air. Yes, take a radio with you if you need anything radio or Send Buddy to get one of us will do, I no going in the water until next week. Okay. I start to walk and see Max A and Bisho hi Guys. Hey Angel walking? yes, I need some air. Okay. I see a little girl close to the rock I told the two and Bisho walk over with me. I got her just before a wave hit us, I fell but just on my knees. I hand Bisho the girl and Buddy help me up. I asked the girl where her mom or dad is she took us. The lady said get the dog away this is a no pet beach.

Bisho POV:
He not a pet he a service dog for her and her a lifeguard and she just save you daughters from almost get out too far and into the sea. Okay thank for telling me Okay Can you come to the tower for a min so we can look at the cuts your little girl got yes please.

Angel POV:
Buddy is barking again Hey Bisho I don't feel good. Hey Buddy goes get another boy in Blue or Girl in blue like me and Bisho. I'm okay I'm with someone. I can Go get someone if you want me too. Yes please. I be right back. Hey Bisho, I think I got to hot and saving that little got to me. So do I Angel.

Matt Dee:
Lady just came up to me and said a lifeguard is not feeling well and try to get her service dog to get someone but wouldn't leave so she came. I okay can you take me to her. I want running and see Bisho there too. Hey Sweetie, you, okay? I don't know I feel bad and seeing a lot of family got me down Now I feel like a bad seizure about to happen. Hey, it okay we here for you.

Matt Dee to All lifeguards
Angel is down right now she said it feel like a bad seizure coming so we not moving her.

Central To Matt Dee
Thank You it be her 2nd seizure today.

Hoppo To Matt Dee
I'm coming down.

Matt Dee
Copy to all.

Hoppo POV:
Angel went on a walk and now about to have another seizure. I run down the south end. Hey Angel. Hey boss I'm so sorry I was hoping that today would be like yesterday. Hey, it okay you didn't know it be a bad day today. The seizure starts the women a nurse she is helping. Buddy is licking her face to bring her out. I'm timing. The seizure stop it was 2 mins. She be fine just let lay here for a min. Okay. Let bring her back up to the tower where we can keep an eye on her. Okay. Here a rhino. It Jess. Oh no Sunshine it okay Jess. Okay Hoppo. We got her to the tower and lay on the medical bed. She wakes up and said thanks. You're welcome it almost closing time I'm going home with Yestey today because Maxi being sick. Okay I see you two tomorrow. Bye Hoppo.