Chapter 110

Angel POV:
We woke up I'm back to work. In the tower is H, Deano, Karrbox and Corey. Hey boys. Hey Sweetie, how are you? I'm a lot better. I'm sorry so what happen 3 says ago. Hey, you couldn't help it. We glad you here that all. Thank you. I miss working. We miss you too. I look and see a hand up at the middle Flags.

Central to Middle flags
There a hand gone up about 60 meters to your left.

Middle Flag to Central
Copy Bisho is going in.

Angel POV:
I happy and I hear a small knock I went to the door and see a little girl. Hi how can I help you? She touches her ear and month like she deaf and Mute.

Angel
Hi how can I help you?

Little girl
I lost my mom and big sister.

Angel
What you name this guy's call me Angel.

Little girl
My name is Kiki. I'm 7 years old.

Angel
Cool. Do you remember what your mom or sister wearing?

Kiki
My mom was wearing a pink and white swimsuit. My sister is wearing a purple and white swimsuit.

Angel
Okay I let my friends know on the beach do you want to look and see if you can find them?

Kiki
Yes please.

Angel POV
Hi boys we have a lost kid but she deaf and mute. Okay do you know what she yes. Her name is Kiki and age 7 and her mom wearing pink and white swimsuit and has an older sister was wearing a purple and white swimsuit. Okay we let boys know. Thanks.

Central to all lifeguards
We have a lost little girl. She lost mom and older sister she deaf. Her mom is wearing a pink and white swimsuit and older sister is wearing a purple and white swimsuit.

All Lifeguards to Central
Copy we are looking.

South end to tower
We have the mom and sister bring them up.

Central to South end.
Copy.

Angel
We found your mom and sister they be here in a few mins.

Kiki
Thank you all.

Angel
You're welcome. It our job.

Angel POV:
It good to see they back together. I'm glad I know sign language. Hey Luna Thank you for helping the little girl. You're welcome. I'm glad I know sign language. So are we.