Chapter #4

Sakura POV:
I went down to the flags after I changed into my swimsuit. I see Jess in one of the rhinos, and he called me over. This is Maxi He, my roommate. Maxi this is my twin sister Sakura. Hi Maxi, it is nice to meet you. Hi Sakura, is nice to meet you too. I'm going swimming. Yes, Jess I have my inhaler. It in my Pack. It waterproofs so it can go in the water. Okay swim in between the flags. I will Jess and Maxi. I hear their radio go off. 

tower to Maxi and Jess stop talking to the girl and go out there 2 hands gone up

Copy Hoppo. Going in. I walk away when a pain went through my head. I know that mean a seizure may happen today. I turn around and set on the sand instead of going swimming.

Jess POV:
Me and Maxi made it back after a recuse. I look and see my sister just sitting there. I walk over and asked you okay? Yes I had a pain to go through my head I didn't want to swim. It fine I'm going to take you up to the tower, so we can keep an eye on you. Okay, thank you. You're welcome. We went back to the rhino. I asked Maxi if he be okay for a few mins I need to get Sakura to the tower her head is hurting. Yea take her up I be fine by myself for a few. Okay let go.

Hoppo POV:
I see Jess bring up Sakura up she looks like she in pain. I said Jess take her home we find I take over for you. Thank you boss. Thank you Hoppo. Your welcome call any of us if you need anything. I see you tomorrow at the tryouts. See you at the tryouts.