Chapter #11

Sakura POV:
I walk in the tower. Good morning boys. Good morning sweetie. You don't look good? No, I feel well today. But can't be alone like this. We keep an eye on you. Yak said he keeps check on you though the day. Thank you. Hi Karrbox I heard you broke your foot. Yes, I did so we be in the tower all day together. Yep. H said I in the tower until the afternoon. Terry afternoon until 3. Maxi until closing time so there be another one here if you need help. Okay. Let's get to work boys. Hey Sakura, I called in Bisho to cover for you on the beach. Thank you Hoppo.

Karrbox POV:
I'm in the tower because of a broken foot. Sakura is in all day with me because of her not feeling well. I look too she and see her smile I ask why you're smiling. I happy you all care for me. Even I'm having a bad day. We always care for anyone who hurt or sick. Thank you. She said I feel faint. Then pass out. Hey H call Hoppo or Jess Up. Then Yak just comes up and asked what happen She said she felt faint then pass out. Okay Sweetie your fine. I hear H radio to Jess and Hoppo. I see her start seizing I roll the chairs away, and I put her on her side and put someone shirt under her head and start the timer on my watch. I remember what Jess told us at the tryouts. H said they on the way. Okay and you're doing a good job staying calm and did all the stuff to keep her safe. How long have she been seizing? 2 mins. Okay. Thank You H and Yak. I just rember what Jess told us at the tryouts. She has been seizing for 3 mins now. She stopped just as Hoppo and Jess came in. I said she pass out then had a seizure. I moved the chairs away. Then put Sakura on her side then put a shirt under her head. She seized for 3 mins then stop.

Jess POV:
Okay Thank You Karrbox you stay calm and did everything right. She will be fine just let her rest. Hoppo can she sleep in your office?

Hoppo POV:
Yes, take her to my office Jess I'm going to be in there for the rest of the day. Okay thank you Hoppo.