Chapter #12

Hoppo POV:
Jess pick Sakura up and took her to my office. Karrbox asked can someone help me up off the floor. He got down on the floor to help Sakura. Both me and Yak help him up I asked you, okay? Yes, just worry I didn't do something right. You did everything right Box. I'm going to my office to keep an eye on Sakura. We need a nickname for her. What about Sunny. That a good idea. I asked her. I walk back to my office and see Jess looking worry.

Jess POV:
I'm worried about moonlight. She has been having a good time now this seizure is taking it away from her. I make sure that she has more good days. 

Hoppo come in and asked if she aright yes, she is just needing rest I go back to work. Please keep me updated. I will. I made it to the south end with Quinn. He asked how is Sakura? She had a seizure in the tower Karrbox remember what I said what to do, and she okay just in Hoppo office asleep. That is good. I am glad she has a good twin brother to help other to know what to do if you are not there. Thank you, Quinn. I'm the younger twin, but she always said I'm older because of this seizure I'm going in.

Sakura POV:
I wake up and see I'm in Hoppo office. 

I said Hi Hoppo. Hey, you up how are you feeling? I'm feeling better. You had a seizure in the tower, but Karrbox know what to do and stay calm and told H to radio me or Jess. Yak just walked in and said he was doing good and was doing the right thing. That is good. I was happy you all care for me that the last thing I remember saying then everything went black. Okay I glad you awake. Can I go back to the tower and say thank you to Karrbox? Yes, let me take you. We walk to the tower and see Karrbox and Maxi. Hey boys. They turn around and said you awake? Yes, and thank you Karrbox for helping me when I had a seizure. Your welcome sweetie. It almost closing time. Let get ready to go Maxi said. Hey Sakura, you and Maxi has the day off tomorrow. Please let us know how you're doing. I will thank you Hoppo. We will soon you in 2 days.