Chapter # 75

Jess POV:
We stayed in the living room for the rest of the night. Angel woke up every time we had to wake her up. She had one seizure and that all. Thank you, guys, for staying and helping. Your welcome bro anytime.

Angel POV:
I woke up and see Jess awake. He said I was about to wake you up. Okay I'm awake and feeling better some sore but that okay. I need to get ready. Okay. We got ready. We went to Quinn jeep. I happy to see H here today hey H how are you? I'm good thank you for pushing out of the way. You're welcome I would do it for anyone even my own brother.

Jess POV:
Hi Hoppo Angel in the tower talking to H. She had one seizure and she said she sore this morning and that all. That good she in the tower all day with H l. he got scary bad because Angel pushes him out of the way of the car. Oh no okay thanks I'm going to work talk to you later.

Hoppo POV:
Hey Angel, it good to see you back on your foot. Thanks boss I'm glad to be back. I stay in the tower and help with the first aid. And help watch the beach. She just had an absence seizure. It was only 20s long. I write it down. That fine have a good day.

Angel POV:
I see a hand go up Central to Black Rhino there a hand gone up it about 80 meters to your left. Copy West is going in. I am smiling. I laugh when West nosedive coming in. I hear a knock and Deano answers the door. A lady gone into labor. Both Yak and Quinn off today. Okay Deano come up here I check her and please call an Ambo. I see her at 10 and see the baby head. I asked is it alright if I deliver the baby? Yes, please save my baby I'm only 8 months along. It okays we will do our best to save the baby. Hey Deano and H I have to deliver the baby here and please let the Ambo know she only 8-month Pregent I will. They be here in 5 mins. Okay it's time to push. She pushes and the head is out. Okay take a few deep breaths. Okay push again. Her the baby comes it a little boy. The Ambo is here it Yak and Quinn. Aw we missed the birth but good job Angel. He health. Okay. See you guys later thank again. You're welcome. I set down I start to cough. I'm okay. I happy to help that lady. So are we Angel. I miss my family and Hurt I didn't too said goodbye to my mom, Aunt, or Uncle. I be fine. I'm going to Hoppo office I need to talk to him. Okay let me walk you over then. Deano said.

Hoppo POV:
There a knock on the door Come in. Hey Angel and Deano. Hey, can I talk to you for a min or you and Matt Dee. Yes, let me radio Matt Dee up.

Hoppo To Matt Dee
Can you come to my office?

Blaze to Hoppo
Matt Dee is on a recuse I let him know you need him in your office.

Hoppo to Blaze
Thank you.

Angel POV:
Thank you Hoppo. You're welcome we just wait now.

Matt Dee POV:
I made it back in when Blaze said Hoppo wanted me in his office okay thank you Blaze. I went to Hoppo office. I knock you wanted to see me. I did I need to talk to you and Hoppo if that okay? Yes, share Angel.

Angel POV:
I was having bad thought again after I got hit by that car, I wished I died because I would see my family again, I miss them I didn't get to say goodbye to my mom or my aunt or My uncle. I about to have a seizure.

Hoppo POV:
Matt catches her before she fell, she told us it was happening. We put her on her good side she is looking at us but not seeing us. Then the seizure started. I hit the timer. Matt removed his shirt and put it under her head. She been seizing for 4 1/2 mins. She stopped. It was 5mins. She fell asleep. I said let put her on the couch. I'm sorry to call you up to my office. Hey, it alright she told us what she thought. We can help her. Thanks again.

Hoppo to Jess
Angel just had A 5min long seizure she asleep in my office.

Jess to Hoppo
Thanks for telling me Just let her rest I check on her in a few mins.

Hoppo to Jess
Copy.