Chapter #127

Angel POV:
The Dr. just let me go home. I see Maxi and Deano hey Maxi and Hey Deano. Deano is taking us home our car is still not working. We talked about work they had a lot of rescues and ambulances when I was out. I see Buddy. I miss you boy. Hi Koby, hey Flower, I miss you Both Maxi and Deano had to work.

Koby POV
I am staying with Angel. We played Bord games and watch TV. We talk we hear Buddy barking. I help Angel lay down. The seizure starts. I got the timer up. You okay Angel you at home with Koby and Buddy. The seizure stopped at 3 mins I glad it was not long. Hey Angel. Hey Koby. What do you want to do now? Sleep. Okay let go lay you down on your bed. Jess calling.

Jess
Hi Koby, how is Angel?

Koby
She just had a seizure it was only 3 mins long. She just fell asleep.

Jess
Okay thank you for watching her. I be home soon.

Koby
Anytime Bro sees you when you get home.

Angel POV:
I just got up and see Koby on the phone. I see you when you get home. Hey, was that My brother? Yes, he was checking on you. Okay. Can you help me make dinner? Yes, let go. We made chicken and rice with mac & cheese. Jess and Maxi came in we said time for dinner. We eat and Koby said see you soon. Bye Koby Please tell Sunny and Jai I said hi. I will. I hope I have more good days. I talk to my brother and Maxi. I miss all the boys and Nicola at Bondi. I see them tomorrow.