Chapter 137

Angel POV:
We are leaving for Japan today after work. Me, Jess, Whippet, Maxi, and Deano is all going. We have All of our stuff in Hoppo office for after work. We go straight to the airport. I'm in the tower all day. I don't feel good today.

Central to North end:
There is a hand waving at you to your left about 40 meters.

North end to Central:
Copy Maxi is going in.

Jess POV:
We all ready. I walking to the tower to get Angel and the others and head to the airport. An hour early. Because of Buddy. We said bye to the boy's and Bra boys. Angel has court in a month. Let's go guys. Hoppo and Bisho both take us.

Maxi POV:
We made it to the airport and made it through. They try to say Angel couldn't go because of Buddy. We all said Buddy is a service dog. We have him in his service vest. We are waiting on the call to get on the plane. We play on our phone, and I keep an eye on Angel she doesn't look good.

Deano POV:
I talked to my wife and kids. I told them to behave and listen to their mom. I call you when we land in Tokyo Japan. Okay bye.

Whippet POV:
I just got off the phone with my wife and kids. My youngest is under the weather. I tried to stay home but they told me to go with Angel, Jess, Maxi and Deano okay thank you please keep me updated on Gus please. I may can come home early. We will.

Angel POV:
The plane was call we gave our passports and plane tickets to the woman. Have a nice flight. Thank you we will. We set now we wait to take off. Hi brothers I can't wait to show you where I work at. We can't wait either. We on our way.