Chapter #140

Angel POV:
I woke up and see both Whippet and Deano. Still asleep. I went to wake up Jess and Maxi. I walked into their room. Good morning brothers. That woke up and said good morning sis. I walked back to my room and see both Whippet and Deano awake. Good morning boys. Good morning sweetie you look like you feel better. I do you guys ready for the morning. Yes, as Maxi and Jess came to the room. We asked for roomsivce and some dog food for Buddy. We eat we walk and see our bodyguards. We asked them to wear normal clothes to go out. Thank you for doing this. We are going for a walk then we may go to the beach. Where I work at. I got some food packages to hand out to the homeless and the shelter for the abused mothers and kids. We left and walked to the car and our driver is Jas I happy. I set upfront because I get car sick. I had gone into a vision.

Vision
We are walking around the beach, and I see a boy about to go under I grab a rescue bored to save the boy. I got him and it Ray Lee. Really Ray-Lee. Sorry little Luna. It okay let me get you in and back to your mom and dad. I save may-may too.

Jess POV
What did you see sis. Just me saving Ray-Lee and May-May form drowning again. I said you get to see them again. I glad to be back in Japan for a week. So, I am. We talk and I asked did you take your meds this morning? I can't remember. Yes, you did I gave you your shot this morning. Thank you, Deano. You're welcome. We made it to the Ojukwu Beach. This is the beach I work at before moving back to Australia. I hope to meet your old co-workers.

Angel POV:
We are walking around, and I hear a scream and I grab a recuse board and run in I grab the boy. Hi Ray-Lee I turn and grab May-May. Let's get you 2 to Roy-Lee. We made it to the sand I see a lot of my old coworkers looking at my new coworkers. Hey guys. 

What Sakura/little Luna you are here? 

Yes, I'm here for a week and I just save Roy-Lee son and wife from drowning again. What Hi Little Luna. Hey Roy-Lee. Hi, my name is Julie King I just started here but be moving to Bondi for a week. Cool we are Lifeguards there I was the 1st girl lifeguard now we have a new girl name Nicola, and her nickname is Sunny. Oh, we all have nicknames. My is Angel. This is my twin brother Jess and our roommate Maxi Then their Whippet and Deano. Nice to meet you all. Oh, this is my service dog Buddy. I happy you have a service dog now. Thank you. We talk to Julie, and we walked around and even help save a lot of people and even 2 lost kids. We talk to you all later by Julie here my number call or text me. We went and gave out our food packages and talk to all the homeless and the workers at the shelter to see if they need any help to rebuild this place. They told us yes so, I called the helper of all shelter, and they said yes, we can help the over seer came and said they can help and got to work on it. We all tired and Deano help me with my shot, and I eat, and we all went to bed. Hey guys my 2 visions came true. Meeting Julis and she did say she is coming up to Bondi. Yes, they did. We see you all tomorrow good night. I put my oxygen on. I have a good dream. I'm very happy.