Chapter #34

Angel POV:
The next day I got up and feeling happy. I got ready and got my crunches and made it to the kicken we eat and made it to Bondi. I walk to the tower and see Karrbox, Deano, Bisho, Glick, Taco. I said good morning boys. Good morning sweetie/Angel. I in the tower with Glick and Taco. I'm with the trainees? Yep, sorry but they need training in the tower and do some paperwork too. Did I paperwork too Hoppo? Yes, but you do your too. But need to watch the water. Aye boss. I be in here to so you guy not alone. Let's get to work.

Hoppo POV:
I'm happy to see Angel happy yes its paperwork for the trainees and she not one but it paperwork everyone has to do. I look and see Angel radio Middle Flags a boy is going under and doing paperwork at the same time. I hear the Radio saying need the defib. I run it down It was a 5-year-old they said the just pull his mom out too. They okay we had to shock the boy 1x. I radio the tower need am ambo. For a 5-year-old boy he was under for a min had to shock 1x. His mother was under for a min too. Just need oxygen. the ambo be here in 10mins. Copy brings them up. We handed them to the ambo workers. I see Angel almost done and see her smile still. I said Hey Angel you did a good job seeing the boy and doing the paperwork at the same time.

Angel POV:
I'm used to do more than one thing at the same time. So, I look up at the time the boy wants under. That how I saw it happen. I do some of the paper then watch the water then back to the paper. I almost done. Okay Angel I happy to see you do more than one thing at a time. Thanks boss. You're welcome.