Chapter #26

Angel POV:
Yak took me to Hoppo office we knock and Hoppo said come in. I said hi Hoppo. Hey Angel, you and Yak like tried we are it was a real bad night.

Hoppo POV:
I hope you guys can stay wake. Yes, we sleep after she fell asleep, we took turn with her. Okay. You and Jess is in the tower until lunch then Quinn and Maxi then You and Jess again. Okay thank you Hoppo. You're welcome. Hey Angel, you, okay? Yes, just wish I could work to. I miss working and helping others. I know you do. You maybe after you sleep for few hours. We keep an eye on you today and tomorrow. You stopped breathing on us and turn blue. Me and all the boys but Quinn, Yak and Glick stay. H, Karrbox, and Terry was clam us down. They say clam and help us.

Angel POV:
They care for me like a family. I got a call from my old boss wife.

Bloom:
Hey Sakura, your aunt and your uncle just died. I call no one else had your number.

Angel:
Please tell me you are joking.

Bloom:
I'm so sorry. I'm not I'm sorry for your loss we send you, their ashes.

Angel:
Thank you for telling me and send them to me I send you my address Bye. 

I started to cry I need to tell Jess soon. Hey Hoppo can you please radio Jess up I need to tell him something it about our aunt and uncle.

Hoppo POV:
I radio for Jess. What happened. I tell you when Jess gets here. Ok.

Jess POV:
Hoppo asked me to his office. I knock and he said come in. I went in and asked is everything okay. No brother our aunt and uncle just died. I just got the phone call now I can't Breathe. I okay sis. Breathe in with me.

  in 1...2...3

 out 1...2...3.

 In 1...2...3. 

Out 1...2...3. 

You okay we be okay we still have each other and the boys. I know it just Our only family, but our cousin is gone. It fine can we go to the tower boss. I don't want to be away from Sunshine here. It's fine take rest of this week off after today. Thank you Hoppo. Your very welcome.

Hoppo POV
Can Angel get a break from getting hurt. I hope things get better for them.