Chapter #87

Quinn POV:
I am waiting on Angel. She hurt her wrist I hope it not broken. I see her come up laughing at a joke that Karrbox did yesterday it was her day off. I see Buddy in a service dog vest. I'm happy for them Hi Angel can I look at your wrist? Yes here. Yep, it a bad twist I put an Ace banged on it no moving it for a week and no recuse for a week too only tower duty. That fine.

Angel POV:
I'm on tower duty no water or sand for a week. I went into a vision as Jess and Maxi came in.

I'm at the cliffs and see a surfer who too close to the rocks I jump in and save him its Nick from Speedos I get a Speedo sponsorship and get the whole lifeguards. What we been trying to do for a long time.

Jess POV:
Come on Angel, you can do it. We heard Buddy wine it a first. Deano said it may be an absence seizure coming or an asthma attack. Angel came too. And said sorry but good news is about to happen. It fine you were in the vision for 10 mins. Even Buddy started to wine. I don't feel so good. You want me to take you to Hoppo office? Yes please. Buddy was bumping Angel leg it a sign it an Ashma problem where your inhaler Sis? It out. Okay Hey Maxi can you hand me Angel Inhaler we have in here yes here you go. Angel used it I be back in a min I'm walking Angel over to Hoppo Office.

Hoppo POV:
I see Jess and Angel come in Angel don't look good. She asked may I lay on your couch please. Yes, you may. She had a vision and then an asthma attack. We caught the asthma attack before she started to wheeze. Okay. I would what she Saw. So did I she tell us later. Okay. I'm going to work I checked on her later. Yep. I radio if she needs you. Okay bye Hoppo.