Chapter #115

Jess POV:
I'm so sad I need to let Koby know.

Jess
Hi Koby, I got bad news.

Koby
Oh no what the bad new and have you been crying?

Jess
Yes, a I been crying Angel Is in a coma She had 3 seizures and fell on Deano he Sprained his arm.

Koby
What No!!! I'm on my way to Visit and help you.

Deano POV:
How are you going to get Buddy? I don't know I may call Christ rs soon. Too asked if I can pick him up. Okay. I going to call Lily to pick me up.

Deano
Hi sweetie can you come and pick me up from the hospital?

Lily
Why what happy?

Deano
Angel fell on my today and Sprained my arm. She in a coma.

Lily
I'm coming Lucy and Gus Is doing homework. We be there soon.

Koby POV:
I got a nurse to show me where Sakura room is. Hi bro. Hey Bro I'm so sorry you have to see me cray. This is my 2nd time seeing My sister like this. I almost lost her. Hey it okay. Take your time we did have a meeting tonight. Oh, I don't think I can leave her tonight. It okay. Just take care of sweetie. I have to go. I kiss Angel Forehead. I start to cry seeing A little sister and little brother so sick/sad.

Maxi POV:
I made it the hospital. I made it her room Liliy is here. I see jess and Koby crying. I hurts me I see Angel see Like so weak. I put the get well soon bears on the table. I talk to Jess, Koby, and Deano. I said she is strong and brave she will fright this and come back to us. Thank you. You put our minds at peace. Anytime.