Chapter #7

Jess POV:
I took Sakura home she said thank you bro I hope this don't get bad where I can't get a job. It fine sis. Go to sleep and see how you are feeling tomorrow. Here you aint-seizure meds. Thank you I need to eat some Tost to take them. Okay I make you some. I gave her the Tost; she eats them and took her meds. I glad that she back. Hi Sakura, I need to tell you that mom died a month ago. No, I was hoping to see her one last time what happen? A car wrecks. Okay thank you for telling me. You're welcome. Let get you in bed. Can I sleep with you like we did when we were little because of my seizures I know you a heavy sleeper. Yes, you may. Or Maxi is a light sleeper. Ok I want to sleep with you just for tonight I'm scared the seizure may happen more tonight. That fine let get you in my bed. I lay her down. Good night my little Moonlight. I always called her that after a seizure.

Hoppo POV:
Sakura made it and I talk to the team leaders They said let make Sakura a full Lifeguard. She was the fastest out of everyone even us. We know about her seizures & Asthma. Okay I call her now and tell her she a lifeguard and come in at the same time as Jess tomorrow.

Sakura POV:
Hoppo is calling.

Sakura
Hi Hoppo.

Hoppo:
Hi Sakura, you a full time Lifeguard come in tomorrow at the same time as Jess.

Sakura
What I'm a lifeguard.

Hoppo
Yes, you are lifeguard.

Sakura
Yea I will see you tomorrow. I'm going back to sleep.

Hoppo
Bye see you tomorrow.

Sakura POV:
Hey Jess, I got the job. I'm a lifeguard I start at the same time as you.

Jess POV:
I'm happy for you sis. You become a lifeguard before me I'm still a trainee. Oh sorry. Hey it okay. Maybe. I can become a full Lifeguard after this season.