Chapter #134

Angel POV:
The next morning. I got up and made a vet appt for Buddy. For Japan.

Dr Brown
Hello how can I help you today?

Angel
Hi, I want to make an appointment for my dog Buddy we going to Japan soon. We need to get his shots.

Dr Brown
Okay please bring Buddy in an hour. Or at 4:00 this afternoon. What is your name?

Angel
I call my boss and say I be late to work. My name is Sakura Pollock. I see you soon.

Hoppo
Hi sweetie is everything ok?

Angel
Hi Hoppo I be late to work I'm taking Buddy to the vet today to get his shots for Japan. I hope you didn't mind.

Hoppo
That fine and see you at work I get Bisho to cover for you until you can come in.

Angel
Thank you see you soon.

Angel POV:
Hey bro I am taking Buddy to the vet for his shots soon I see you at work. Okay please be careful. I will. I walked to the vet office. I'm here to see Dr Brown. Buddy Pollock. Okay have a sit he be here in a few. I waited I couldn't walk here. I lay down Buddy barking. I see the Dr run over. You okay you fine just let this seizure pass.

Dr Brown POV:
I watch the young lady have a seizure. Please time the seizure, Niki. It was only 2 mins. Sakura woke up. You okay you at Bondi vet. Thank you sorry. It fine let's get his shots for Japan. I look up his folder and see he needs all his shots. I gave him his shots and told Sakura he is updating on his shots and ready to go. Thank you. I need to find a ride to Bondi beach I don't think I can walk there. Here I take you I going to visit the boys. Thank you, Chris. You're welcome.

Angel POV:
Dr Brown gave me a ride to work thank you. Oh, I forgot to tell you I'm Jess Pollock Twin sister. I glad you was there for my seizure today. You're welcome I'm glad I knew what to do. I walk over to Hoppo office. Hey Hoppo I'm here I did have one seizure at the vet. Okay just take it easy you in the tower until tomorrow. Okay I'm going to work. I walked in the tower and see Deano and H-men with a swing on his left arm. What did you do? Almost got hit going home from Bonte yesterday. Okay Please be careful. I will.