Chapter #161

Hoppo POV:
Jess told us that he can't feel the twin Bond anymore Angel stops it to help Jess he is looking better and working more. Hi Jess, how are you feeling? Better a little pain not as bad as I was. That good.

Jess POV:
I love to spend time with Hoppo our father/son bond is getting stronger. I got to see Koby and Olay yesterday. They are pregnant. I am so happy for them. My sister knew they was going to have a baby before they told anyone.

Flashback.

Koby POV:
After they told me that Flower is in a coma again after a car wreck. I said we have something to tell all of you. Angel already knows she said I can't hide anything from her visions.

Koby
Since All of the bra boys are here. Come here Olay we have a something to say.

Olay
Me and Koby are going to be parents in 9 months I am 4 weeks pregnant.

All bra boys
We are very happy for you guys we here for you.

Jess
I bate you that flower already knew about the baby before we had that car wreak.

Koby
Yes, she called me the day before the wreak happened. We were going to tell you all that day.

End of flashback.

Jesse POV:
I happy for my brother and We have to help each other. I got to work and see I'm down south with Yestey. We got to work. I'm smiling and laughing at other lifeguards. We had 60 recuses and 10 ambulances. We were busy. I went to bed early. I jumped on Hoppo back we are having a good time. I hope my sister come out of the coma soon.