Chapter #28

Angel POV:
Me and Jess is going down to Maroubra Beach and tell them about our aunt and uncle. We pull up to the beach I told Jess he can go surf I hung out with Koby wife. Okay Sis. We walk over and said Hi Koby. Hey there the Pollock twins. We need to tell you something. I don't remember after saying that.

Jess POV:
I catch Angel before she fell. Koby hand me his shirt off his back and said I will time it. Angel stated to seized. I turn her on her side and put his shirt under her head. This is her normal seizure. I said not going to be able to be in the meeting because our aunt and uncle died. I'm sorry for your lost bro. It been 4 mins. She stopped. I'm glad she okay. Hey bro what do we do if She has one and you not here? For a seizure like this.

"Lay them on their side like I did and put something soft under their head like a shirt or towel, stay calm and time the seizure if it goes on more than 5 mins, or she has more than one call an ambo Sometimes they may sleep after the seizure or be tried for a few mins after one some people get sick too."

For an Absence seizure.

"Absence seizure is where they just blanking out" or staring into space. They don't last long just a 1 min or 2 mins." You just stay with them and still stay clam you don't have to lay them down or put anything under their head just stand by them if they are standing or setting on a chair with not back just in case they fall or pass out.

Koby POV:
There more than one tape of seizure? Yes, that why I told you and write do what to do. Okay thank bro. You're welcome thank you for helping me with her Seizure. You stay calm and helped time it. You're welcome I'm here if you ever need me.

Jess POV:
We will. I call you later I want to take Angel home her nickname is Angel at Bondi. It fine. Call me when you get home. Bye bro.