Chapter #185

Angel POV:
We made it to Marbra beach. Hey Koby Sunny and Jai. I have some very good news. What is it Flower. Are all the bra boys here. Yes, hold on.

Koby POV:
Hey boys Flower has some good news for us. We all set down. We all here even my wife Olya.

Angel
You all know that I had bone cancer?

Bra boys
Yes, we know you have bone cancer.

Jai
Wait a minute you said had not have. You are 

cancer free?

Angel
You got it brother Jai. I'm cancer free as yesterday. Thank you, guys, for being there for me and Jess.

Bra boys
You don't have to thank us. You are our little sister of the Bra boys.

Olya POV:
I'm Very happy for you flower. Oh no my water broke.

Angel POV:
Koby and Sunny please help Olya in the house. I need to check on you and your baby if you want me to. Yes please. You are at 9 centimeters dilated a few more moments you be ready to push. I need some warm water some scissor and some string to cut the cord when the baby's born. We will need an ambulance too. Do you guys got some gloves other than the pair of gloves I have on. Okay it's time to push you at 10 centimeters dilated. Oh no it a breech you need to push harder. It took an hour and a half to have the baby. Here your son. Here is the ambulance.

Koby and Olya
Thank you for delivering baby Dakota flower.

Angel
I just happy I was here to deliver your son. I see you guys soon.

Jess POV:
I'm happy for you Koby and Olya. I see you guys soon. We watch the ambulance leave. Let's get home and rest okay brother I love how you always care for me. Always my big moon. Ohana means family and family mean nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

Angel POV:
I always love that saying. I always think of it when I was in Japan. I never forgotten about you or our mom. We Made it home and made dinner. I see you guys tomorrow love you little bro and big bro.