Chapter #109

Angel POV:
I just got home Jess has to work but Koby is coming to get me to go to his house. I be okay Bother Koby be by my side and I get to see Olya too. Okay Sis. I go please call one of us if you need anything. I will you better go before you late. Bye.

Jess POV:
Hi everyone. Hi Kid, how Angel? She good she is spending the day with Koby. Okay. Let get to work. I'm with Sunny today down south. We went yesterday was scary, but I glad she okay. So Am I. We done so many recuse.

Angel POV:
I have fun with Koby and your brothers. We talk and play games all day. I talk to Olya when Koby and his brothers surf. I hope I get well soon we said we need a girl day. Yes we do. It time to go home. Thank you Koby for today. You're welcome anytime. Hi Jess and Maxi. I had fun with Koby and his family and Olya. That good it good to see you smile. I'm happy and I can't wait until I back at work I miss everyone. We miss you too.

Jess POV:
I am so glad to see Angel smile. She had a lot of fun. I off tomorrow so we can do stuff together. Hey sis I'm off tomorrow would you like to spend the day together. Yes, please brother.

Angel POV:
The next day. We went shopping and had time to visit Matt Dee shop I got some hoddies and some water bottles. I hope to be able to help others again. I am laughing at Jess making some food. He so funny. It good to hear you Laugh. Maxi said hey brother Maxi. Yea I miss laughing. I will not stop fighting my seizures and asthma. I hope one day I be seizure free. So do we sis. I look at Jess I love to be back with family blood or not I'm not alone in this battle. I have all of you and the bra boys. Yes, you never alone in this.